SAU Tech is serious about you as a new student and we want you to have the best experience possible as a member of the SAU Tech family. Making your transition to college happen is what we are here to do! SOAR is an opportunity for you to get everything completed so that you are ready to start classes and/or move into student housing. During your SOAR appointment, you can expect to accomplish the tasks listed below.
- Meet with representatives from the SAU Tech
- Find your classes and your way around campus
- Learn about paying for college and financial aid
- Learn about the wide variety of campus resources available to you
- Ask questions of current students, faculty members, and other SAU Tech staff
- Meet other new and returning students
- Learn about student organizations and learn how you can get involved on campus
- Take care of necessary business (placement testing, register for classes, etc.)
- Purchase/rent textbooks
- Get your student ID and parking permit
We are working hard to ensure that your registration and orientation is a time uniquely created for you. Every new student at SAU Tech is now expected to attend a SOAR session and we have created a schedule of dates. We are scheduling online (Zoom) and in-person SOAR appointments.
Schedule your SOAR session online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 870-574-4558. Pick your SOAR date now!
SAU Tech New Student Orientation and Registration 2021
- June 7
- June 8
- June 9
- June 21
- June 22
- July 19
- July 20
- August 3