SAU Tech Alumni Scholarship
- Be an incoming freshman admitted and enrolled at SAU Tech.
- Have a parent (non-SAU Tech employees) or grandparent who graduated from SAU Tech with an Associate's Degree.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Submit a 250-word essay on what becoming a Rocket and receiving this scholarship would mean to you.
- Enroll in at least 12 hours per semester.
- Apply by the May 31 deadline.
*This scholarship cannot be combined with any other SAU Tech Institutional Scholarship.
Call 870-574-4511 for more information.
SAU Tech offers institutional scholarships and the SAU Tech Foundation offers scholarships. Below are the criteria required for each scholarship and a link to the application. Each scholarship has its own requirements, so review the information carefully and then complete the application and check all of the scholarships for which you meet the criteria.
- Institutional & Foundation Scholarship Application
- Tech Scholars Program
- Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarships-NEW
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
FAFSA opens October 1 of each year and the deadline to have it completed is no later than June 1 of the year before you start college in the fall. These dates are different for students starting in the spring semester. Call 870-574-4511 for more information.
State of Arkansas Scholarships
The State of Arkansas offers a wide variety of scholarships and grants. State aid can be applied for through the YOUniversal application at ADHE. Most state scholarships and grants have a deadline of June 1. Please check the ADHE website for more details.
ArkADE Student Scholarship
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Internships
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Scholarships
Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship
Goedeker's Book Scholarship
Goedeker's Public Service Scholarship
Ralph G. Norman Scholarship
Get in Touch
Financial Aid Office: 870-574-4511