SAU Tech's Advisors are available to help you choose the classes to take each semester to complete a degree. We can also help you choose the electives that may be needed if you transfer to a four-year university after SAU Tech. We are scheduling advising and registration by phone, by email, and virtually. We want to serve you! SAU Tech has moved to a model of staff and faculty advising. Please see below for more details on advising for specific programs.
Want to learn more about SAU Tech and get updates? It's as easy as texting "SAUT" to 39970!
Who is my advisor?
- General Health Sciences including:
- General Health
- Pharmacy Tech
- Practical Nursing, Registered Nursing
- Public Health
- Sports Science
- Nursing Assistant
- Non-degree seeking
- Medical Office Administration
Summer class registration -- all degree programs for students with last names beginning with A-L.
- Teacher Education
- Industrial Sciences including:
- Automated and Robotic Engineering
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- The Welding Academy of South Arkansas
- Fire Science
- Fire and Emergency Response
- Professional Studies for ALETA
Summer class registration -- all degree programs for students with last names beginning with M-Z.
- General Education (Students A-I)
- General Education – History Emphasis
- General Education – Math Emphasis
- Criminal Justice
- General Education (Students J-R)
- General Education – Psychology Emphasis
- Business Administration – Non-transfer
- General Education (Students S-Z)
- Business Administration – Transfer
- Professional Studies
- Multimedia Film and Video
- Multimedia Graphic Design
- Computer Information Technology
Aviation Maintenance Technology