Mission Control for Student Success
Introduction to support services and/or Mission Control- Copy Needed
Instructors may use Mission Control Center to give you feedback on your academic performance throughout the semester.
- They can raise flags when they are concerned about your academic performance, give kudos to acknowledge
when you’ve done great work, and issue referrals if they think you would benefit from an SAU Tech resource
- You will be notified via email if your instructor gives you any of these feedback items
- Your advisors and academic supporters know about this feedback and are here to support you
- Your flags, kudos, and referrals cannot be seen by other students
- Mission Control Center feedback is cleared after every semester for a fresh start in the next semester
How Will I use the Mission Control Center?
- Take action if you get a flag and/or referral
- Speak with your instructor, use a campus resource, and/or meet with staff in the Student Success office to create an action plan
- Celebrate if you get kudos—stay focused and keep up the good work
- Schedule appointments with instructors and advisors for office hours and advising sessions
Who can help me with Misson Control Center Flags?
- Your course instructor is a great place to start—follow up with them for guidance on how to improve
- Your academic advisor can help you understand your academic options and identify campus resources to get you back on track
- Our Student Success staff can help you figure out where to get started if you feel stuck
You have three ways you can access Mission Control.
- Open your web browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and go to ____________.
- From SAU Tech's website (where you are right now) click on the _________icon.
- Login into Brightspace and click on ______.
Tips: You login to Mission Control using your SAU Tech username and password (for your SAU Tech email).
Mission Control will log you out after 30 minutes of no activity.